Any person or firm who act as intermediaries between the sellers and the buyers of small business concerns are known as business broker. Business broker training is a program to develop professional business brokers. The founder of Global Business Brokers International, Mr. Orville Wright, will be conducting Business Broker Training to a selected number of business professionals in the USA and Canada. Mr. Orville Wright is having an experience of more than 25 years in the field of selling businesses. The training will be a 6-day course that would be conducted in either California or Canada. It is said that the next 10 years would bring a vast opportunities for well-trained professional Business Brokers. A person, who can place himself correctly in the wave of these business sales, would find himself prospering in the coming 10 years of this economic prosperity. The owners of small to medium sized business been aged people the opportunities a business broker has as his disposal is quite large.
Some of the reasons for the growth of Business Brokerage industry are:-
* About 76million baby boomers are at the edge of retirement.
* Private businesses amounting to 12million are owned by these baby boomers.
* There are chances of more than 8million businesses to be sold in the coming 10 years.
* Assets worth $11trillion would change hands in a time of 10 years.
Anyone with a strong business, sales and management background can become a successful business broker. Any man or woman who has a good understanding of the business concepts and working knowledge of financial statement and interested in a business-to-business career environment can be an ideal business broker candidate. The other qualities required by a candidate for Business Broker Training are:-
* High degree of reliability.
* Capability to work in competition.
* Understanding of business concepts and having a working knowledge of financial statements.
* Licensed Real Estate Broker.
* Strong negotiating skills.
* A successful business owner.
It is a career that allows you to earn unlimited income and at the same time helping you build a career which is in great demand. A business broker earns brokerage in any of the three forms, retainer, hourly and commission. The frequently used form of brokerage is commission on the purchase price, on the successful completion of the deal. An experienced broker can earn a commission up to 10%-12% of the total purchase price.