Capital Finance Group basically provides debt as well as venture capital finance solutions to various companies at different stages of expansion. The vast experience as well as focused approach of Capital Finance group gives it a very unique frame to understand the particular issues related to the company and then provide required financial solutions which would authorize achievement of advanced growth and traction. Capital Finance Group is always committed towards working with skilled and talented entrepreneurs who basically develop technologies and create an enterprise which would become greater companies of the future.
Capital Finance Group works with premature through the end stage companies within all industries which include life sciences, material sciences, clean technology and high technology. Capital Finance Group provides debt finance solutions for the companies which
* Have received funds from the sophisticated investors of venture capital
* Have persuasive technology with marketing plan which is realistic
* Are managed by experienced team
Various Programs involved are:
Growth Capital: Capital Finance Group offers growth capital that can be used for extending the firm’s cash runaway. The growth capital can be utilized for basic corporate purposes which include salaries, technology acquisition, product development and research.
Financing Equipment: Capital Finance Group also finances new as well as used equipment which include computers, telecommunications, office, production, furniture, transportation, tenant improvements, software and various capital equipments
Accounts Receivable: Financing Accounts receivable is available for accelerating the cash flow. An advance is generally made towards 70% - 80% of the account receivable.
Financing Inventory: Inventory Financing is obtainable as a section of the accounts receivable agenda. Inventory financing could offer liquidity to aid in purchasing, processing and then converting the inventory into a saleable good.
Typical Program Format:
* A base term could be structured from anywhere between 36 to 48 months.
* Planned draw downs generally occur after the master agreement is in place.
* The size of the debt facility could be low as $250,000 or as huge as much the business plan could support.
* A payment such as the balloon payment at the term end could also be included in order to decrease the payment monthly and hence conserve the cash flow.
Capital Finance Group offers consulting and advisory services to aid extraordinary entrepreneurs to obtain venture capital. The mission for start-up capital could be very competitive. Capital Finance Group works in line with the management and guides them throughout this comprehensive process. Capital Finance Group strives for success and very carefully chooses only a selective number of firm’s to assist.