Home     About Us    Contact Us     Contribute     Privacy

Marketplace
Related Articles
Related Definitions
Related Categories
Tip of the Day

Tip of the Day Don't Use Insurance As An Investment Vehicle

Don't Use Insurance As An Investment Vehicle - For the most part many of us carry insurances that we don't need to. You should never use whole life insurance...

read entire tip

Related Podcasts
Recently Added
Other Great Sites

Christian Loan

What is Christian Loan?

Money management is a skill that is learned over time and generally with the help of a good bank or credit union loans officer, or a financial planner. Money management and debt reduction should be the goal of every person, but there are times when personal loans are required. Sometimes it is to put a child through college, while other times it is to purchase necessary vehicles or products for the home. Being a good steward of money will help you prosper and lead a successful rich life.

Personal loans are available in fixed or variable rates. If you choose a fixed interest rate, the rate will remain the same for the duration of the loan, so you will know exactly how much interest you will be paying on the amount of money you borrow, plus by choosing a fixed rate loan, you will be protected from increases in the interest rate when the rate rises. Therefore, with a fixed rate personal loan, your payment amount, interest rate, and payment term, are never affected due to changes in the interest rate.

In a variable rate personal loan, the interest rate fluctuates according to the prime rate changes, so you will save money if the rate falls, but you will spend more money if the rate rises. Although your payments will stay the same if the interest rates rise, your amortization, or length of time to pay back, will increase to account for the higher rate. If the interest rate falls, your amortization decreases; therefore, your loan will be paid off quicker. As well, with a variable rate personal loan, you also have the option to switch to a fixed rate loan, at any time, if the interest rate increases.

With most personal loans, you can set the duration of the pay back period. Usually ranging from one year to five years, but some financial institutions allow up to seven years.

Discuss It!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

JEROMIE HELMS said:

ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME

JEROMIE HELMS said:

IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME MY NUMBER IS 812-581-9764 OR 812-587-5654 THANK YOU

JIM MOLIEN said:

LOOKING FOR INVESTORS ON CONSUMER PRODUCTS STARTUP 530-626-3305 JIMMOLIEN@YAHOO.COM

JIM MOLIEN said:

New number (831)325-3913 and jim.molien@gmail.com

Emily Colonello said:

I can't find a job and despite my best efforts to build worm farm business for organic soils and fertilizers I can't keep going for lack of funds. My mom wants me to apply for welfare and that's the last thing I want to do. All I need is a little financial help until I can get a job or the farm is up and running. I'm really in a despret place. My email is emilyzwormfarm@gmail.com if anyone can help me.

Anthony pasco said:

Good day my dear brothers and sisters my name is Anthony Pasco a citizen of USA (Texas) i have been seeking for a loan for more than 6 months now all lenders i have contacted promise to help me and later fail me am a happy man today cause of Mr. Raj Thomas who lender me a loan of US$55,000.00 with 2% interest rate if you need a loan you can also contact him (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com) i promise to keep posting online about the good thing this company has done in my life. thank you very much for taking your time to read my story i pray that God bless him. Kind Regards

credithome said:

Hello Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: credithome@blumail.org with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount. I am certified ,registered and legit lender. You can contact me today if you are interested in getting a loan from us... Loan Applicant Details (1)Full Names: (2)Amount Needed as Loan: (3)Loan duration: (4)Phone Number: (5)Country: (6)State/Province: NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to: credithome@blumail.org for quick processing. Thank You Mr Elijah Roland

Morgan Jackson said:

Hello everyone, My name is Morgan Jackson, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of age.. I want to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Tyrone Leonard, the managing director of Leonard Loan Company after been scammed by other fake lenders, i was hopeless and didn't know who to trust while he came and put a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cause, i have bring you good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via email: { leonardloanfirm@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan. And once again thanks be to Mr Tyrone Leonard for giving me a loan of 154,000.00 USD...

Marie Landleven said:

I am Marie Landleven by name, currently living in California, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 5th 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $108,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Julian Smith He doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more.You can contact her through her email: juliansmith14@hotmail.com OR view their Website: http://juliansmithsloan20.wix.com/julianloan

Anthony Lucas said:

Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (Anthonylucasloanhome@inbox.lv)

ROSE SMITH said:

I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

Anthony Lucas said:

Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)

http://www.myessay.biz/coursework/ said:

Teachers should guide students how to set proper time table for their studies. They should develop time management skills in them. Time management skills are necessary for performing tasks effectively in academic and professional career of students.

FLORENCE NOAH said:

HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER EMAIL ADDRESS--[heritagetrustloancenter@gmail.com] HEAD OFFICE--742 Harrow Road London UNITED KINGDOM ---------------------------------------------------- I am MRS FLORENCE NOAH,Director and CEO of HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER . HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, united kingdom. ================================================================= We offer the following kinds of loans to our clients------ * Long term loans (20_40years) * Short term loans (5_10years) * Media term loans (10_20years ) * Investors Loans * Debt Consolidation * Second Mortgage * Business Loans * Personal Loans * International Loans * Home loans. ======================================================= Interested applicants should please contact us with our email address [heritagetrustloancenter@gmail.com] THANKS EMAIL ADDRESS--[heritagetrustloancenter@gmail.com] FLORENCE NOAH www.heritagetrustloans.webs.com HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER

FLORENCE NOAH said:

HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER EMAIL ADDRESS--[heritagetrustloancenter@gmail.com] HEAD OFFICE--742 Harrow Road London UNITED KINGDOM ---------------------------------------------------- I am MRS FLORENCE NOAH,Director and CEO of HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER . HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, united kingdom. We are funded by alternative funding sources including our heritage trust loan firm and private high net worth investment. ============================================================================= We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of ---- Renovating houses and institutions, Debt consolidation, Re-financing purposes, Establishment of business outfit ============================================================================ We offer the following kinds of loans to our clients------------ * Long term loans (20_40years) * Short term loans (5_10years) * Media term loans (10_20years ) * Investors Loans * Debt Consolidation * Second Mortgage * Business Loans * Personal Loans * International Loans * Home loans. ======================================================= Interested applicants should please contact us with our email address [heritagetrustloancenter@gmail.com] THANKS EMAIL ADDRESS--[heritagetrustloancenter@gmail.com] FLORENCE NOAH www.heritagetrustloans.webs.com HERITAGE TRUST LOAN CENTER

Anthony Lucas said:

Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas and be free from financial bondage Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 24 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (Anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)

mike brown said:

Good Day !! I am Mike Brown, Working as a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lending company. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as we'll be glad to offer loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals. mikebrownloanoffer6@gmail.com Services Rendered include: *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Car Loans *Debt Consolidation Loan *Line of Credit *Second Loan *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans. Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: mikebrownloanoffer6@gmail.com Yours Sincerely, Mike Brown

Anthony Lucas said:

anitazunon said:

Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Robert,via email:(robertfinancial_loancompany@yahoo.com)Thank you

rachelkelvin said:

Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you